10 Most Interesting Things We've Read Recently (FFTT)
Hope you’re well. Attached above is this week’s edition of “Tree Rings”, the 10 Most Interesting Things We’ve Read Recently.
The 10 headlines:
1. Closed borders + closed stores + open markets = deflationary doom loop
2. In the last week alone, the Fed’s balance sheet grew at a $17.5T annual rate (80% of US GDP annual rate)
3. Dow/Gold ratio just broke through key levels; now at 15x, historically major crisis bottoms = 1-2x.
4. Global negative-yielding sovereign debt totals (counterintuitively) COLLAPSE in equity market rout
5. “A terrifying ‘sudden stop’ in capital flows is happening across Emerging Markets”
Request a trial of our research to access the full report.
Now read on...
Register to sample a report