10 Most Interesting Things We've Read Recently (FFTT)
Hope you’re well. This week’s edition of the 10 Most Interesting Things We’ve Read Recently is attached.
1. The USD appears to be breaking out on a daily chart = important gauge (page 2)
2. The USD is breaking out because the Fed has tapered too far given massive coming UST issuance (page 3)
3. Stan Druckenmiller highlights the acute US government funding problems in his bearish equity outlook (page 4)
4. Stan Druckenmiller told us in 2016 why the Fed cannot allow stocks to fall very far (page 6)
5. “Fed isn’t likely to consider negative interest rates” (page 8)
6. “The Fed has the power to lend, but not the power to spend” (page 9)
7. Stephanie Kelton (MMT) named to Joe Biden’s economic advisory board by Bernie Sanders (page 11)
8. The USD should be absolutely screaming higher on this, but hasn’t; why not? (page 12)
9. More smoke in global gold markets – is there fire? (page 14)
10. “2020 could be the darkest winter in modern history” – ousted US HHS official, about coronavirus (page 18)
Have a great weekend. LG
** Request a trial of our research to access the full report.
If you are having trouble logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now read on...
Register to sample a report